One of the sturdiest elliptical machines in its class, the BodyCraft ECT 2500 Elliptical Crosstrainer uses Eddy current electromagnetic resistance control to ensure a smooth, seamless workout. Six programmable LED window displays brightly show your distance, resistance, time, RPMs, strides, pulse, calories, and resistance level, ensuring a safe and efficient workout. The easy-to-read display area also features a scrolling message center. A hand grip pulse and chest strap are included, allowing you to conveniently monitor other vital aspects of your workout. Product Features
The ECT 2500 crosstrainer can be easily adjusted to fit your needs. Change the stride length from 14” to 16” or change the pedal placement to accommodate your height and stride. Raise or lower the end caps to fit your floor and to create a stable workout area. An included sports water bottle fits perfectly in the built-in cup holder, allowing for easy hydration. Raised pedal ribs enhance your comfort while working out, and reduce fatigue at the same time. Eight preset programs include seven different levels and one heart rate control program for easy customization of your fitness regimen.
- Included wheels in the front end caps allow for easy transport
- Oversized 57”L x 25”W workout space ensures comfort
- 61 lbs. drive system weight
- Polar Telemetric chest strap and contact pulse grip allow you to monitor your heart rate
- Industrial Poly-VBolt drive train provides years of rugged, reliable performance
- Warranty: 2 years all parts, 1 year labor