Deliver unparalleled relaxation when you treat clients and patients with the Professional Maxi Pro Variable Power Thumper Massager. Designed for full-body application, this state-of-the-art massage therapy tool helps to relieve the muscle tightness, back pain, and tension headaches caused by everyday stress and physical ailments. Although lightweight for ease of use and portability, the Thumper is large enough to work the muscles of two thighs, feet, or calves simultaneously, achieving results more quickly and efficiently than smaller versions.
A practical investment for therapists, chiropractors, and physicians, the Thumper requires no uncomfortable pressure or prodding to be effective. Simply choose the desired level of power, place it on the muscle, and let the soft, rubber massage spheres work their magic. It’s even powerful enough to work through clothing, eliminating the potential for skin irritation. Instead of just working the surface of the skin like other massagers, the Thumper penetrates deep into the muscle for consummate, full-body relaxation. The whisper-quiet, self-cooling motor is engineered for longevity, performing reliably for up to 10 hours per day. With the Professional Thumper, you can achieve the same results of a typical one-hour, full-body massage in just 5-8 minutes.
- Includes 8 anatomically designed massage spheres that pivot up and down ¼” at 27 pulses per second; the soft rubber spheres clean easily with a damp cloth
- Equipped with a built-in safety mechanism to prevent excess pressure
- Handles are positioned at opposite ends for easy maneuverability
- Adjustable power control accommodates all muscle sizes—thighs, calves, shoulders, and more
- Expanded coverage allows simultaneous treatment of dual muscle groups, or tilt it to treat smaller muscles—no attachments needed
- Rugged polycarbonate stands up to years of wear and tear
- Uni-directional energy prevents unpleasant vibrations in the handles, making it safe and comfortable for the user
- FDA-approved and electrically approved with UL, CSA, TUV and MIT (USA, Canada, Europe and Japan respectively)